October 10, 2005
Return, Refund, Cancellation and Exchange Policy:
We will honor exchanges and refunds on all American Gaming Supply products ordered online up to 30 days from the date of receiving your order. It is very important that we are notified of your intentions of return/exchange by calling us at 213-747-7600 or emailing us at email@example.com.
To initiate a return it is mandatory to contact our office either by phone or email to have a product authorized for return. NO RETURNED PRODUCTS WILL BE PROCESSED without prior authorization from our office.
- All shipping charges and freight charges for all returns are the responsibility of the customer.
- Below are some guidelines that must be followed for process orders, returns, refunds, cancellation, and exchanges:
- All orders usually take 1-2 business days to get the orders out unless it is a custom order or stated on the description that it does take time to produce.
- Any order being shipped via Air (3 day select, 2nd day air, Next day air) are only for items that are readily available to ship, and will take priority in shipping out. This will either ship same day or next business day at the latest. We ship UPS, FedEx, and USPS and we choose the best method to get your order to you in timely matter.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of the order being shipped.
- Refunds generally take 1-10 business days before reappearing back on to your credit card (depends on customers credit card)
- Customized chips, custom playing cards and customized table layouts of any kind cannot be returned or refunded, no exceptions.
- Opened poker chips, or Paulson Chips that are returned, will receive a 25% restocking fee (no exceptions). Any chips returned will have a 20% restocking fee even if they are not opened.
- Anything returned from buyer's remorse will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. This fee can not be waived.
- We cannot accept opened DVD’s, Copag, KEM or any other playing cards. They cannot be resold and will not be refunded.
- If you receive a defective merchandise, you can only exchange it for a similar product of equal or lesser value.
- If a product is returned from buyer’s remorse, a 20% restocking fee will be charged if the product your returning a that is defective or incorrectly shipped for a refund, then you will be refunded for the cost of the item only.
- If a product arrives damaged, please do not destroy or discard any of the original packaging. American Gaming Supply must be notified immediately. Once we are notified, a claim will be placed with the corresponding shipping company. Once the claim has been resolved, you can then get a replacement, or a refund.
- If your order has missing items or has damages then we will ONLY send out your product whichever shipping method you chose at the time of delivery. If customer wishes to receive the order faster then can pay extra for air services.
- Any product that is received damaged or incorrect we will need a photo via email. You can email
your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All cancellations can be done if item has not been processed or shipped. If item has been shipped or been processed already then restocking and shipping charges including original cost and cost to ship back along with intercepting cost will
have to be absorbed by the customer.
customer/end user is responsible for how the purchased item is used. American
Gaming Supply, Inc. will not be responsible if the item they ordered has
damaged an item in the household. For example, if a tabletop purchased from us
in any way causes a scratch mark or otherwise damages your table, then we
cannot be held responsible such damage.
customer/end user is responsible for all information submitted to us. Any
mistake by customer in providing erroneous shipping information will result
with customer being charged with accrued address change charges accordingly.
Receiving Merchandise by Freight Company (such as tables, chairs, lamps, large order of chips, etc or any large orders)
All merchandise is carefully inspected before packing and is packed in an approved manner in approved cartons prior to leaving the distribution center. All freight claims are the responsibility of the consignee. We usually ship our freight orders same day or next day unless it is a custom order or a specialty item where it can take 1-3 weeks for production.
All freight shipments are curbside delivery, unless customer has requested for lift-gate or inside delivery (which costs more) and is paid by customer in-advance or scheduled to be paid at time of delivery.
Your freight will be completely insured via curbside freight shipping. The freight company will contact you via the phone number you provide us to schedule a delivery appointment. You must be present during the delivery to inspect your order. Since this will be a curbside delivery, be sure to arrange for some help lifting the items into your home. The freight drivers are not allowed to enter the threshold of any home for liability concerns in case they hurt themselves inside your home. So once you know the delivery date for your table, you will need extra help in order to carry each merchandise inside.
- It is consignee's responsibility to inspect all items upon receiving them that includes looking inside the box.
- It is also the customer's responsibility to document or make marks on the BOL (bill of lading) at the time of delivery for anything that is missing, wrong or looks visibly damaged. If item is deemed by the customer as unacceptable, then customer must refuse the freight and contact us via email email@example.com or call 213-747-7600
- In the event you get a pushy driver who insists on heading off to his next delivery, make sure he marks on the Bill of Lading, "Customer Will Inspect Later". This releases you from fault and allows you to inspect after the driver leaves.
- If your order was damaged and you followed all the instructions and the order was refused, then we will send a replacement upon us receiving the settlement from the freight company. The process of sending a replacement will depend\ on the freight company's response to us. Usually we settle very quickly after merchandise was refused, some cases may take long. If the order was a time sensitive order and customer wishes to speed up the process they can make another purchase and add any rush or expedited services to receive the order on time.
- Free shipping items only apply to within the continental 48 US states. Hawaii and Alaska and other US Territory customers need to email or call us for quote.
Shipping To Canada And International Orders
- We offer shipping to Canada. Customer is responsible for duty charges.
- All international orders need to be paid via bank transfer or wire unless you address is confirmed with PayPal.
Orders processed on the www.americangamingsupply.com website utilize a SSL Secure transaction through PayPal Payflow Pro secure payment. When you place an order, our secure payment gateway collects and verifies contact information, such as your shipping and e-mail addresses, and financial information, such as your account or credit card numbers. Contact information (addresses, emails and phone numbers provided by you) from the order form is used to send orders and information to you or get in touch with you when necessary. No financial records are ever kept in house. You also have the option of ordering products over the phone, or you may choose to pay by credit card or money order.
As a responsible retailer, American Gaming Supply will never sell or provide your information
to anyone for third party marketing purposes.
There will be instances when our inventory sells out faster than we can keep them in stock, and for this we do apologize in advance. In the event that you order an item and it is on back order, American Gaming Supply will contact you regarding the situation, and more
often than not, will suggest or propose a resolution that is valued higher than your original order. We will contact you either via email or by telephone.
Information collected by www.AmericanGamingSupply.com is used for the following purposes:
- We collect information to process customer orders, to once in a while contact our customers concerning the status of an order or to answer any of their questions.
- We collect information to contact users about upcoming sales, promotions, and product information.
- Your information will NEVER be shared with any third party partners to be used by them to inform you of offers, promotions and services.
- www.AmericanGamingSupply.com will have access to and will use the personally identifiable information you provide in connection with your purchases on this website, and it may use your data for payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, website evaluation and data analysis, and also for making and promotional material distribution.
- We may release your personal information to comply with the law, to enforce our Website policies, or to protect our or others' rights, property, or safety, and only under these conditions.
- We do not sell any information about our users, period.
- As with any business, it is possible that as our business develops, we might sell or buy from online stores or other assets. In such transactions, information about customers often is among the transferred assets. Accordingly, in the unlikely event that our company or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, such information may be one of the transferred assets. Please note that, at all times, you are responsible for updating your personal information to provide us your current email address. In the event that the last email address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any other reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our transmittal of the email containing such notice will nevertheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice.
Option to Opt-out
At any time, you have the option of "opting out" of receiving future email updates by sending us an email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contacting the Website:
Should you have any further questions regarding this Privacy Statement, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please:
Contact our Customer Service Department at: email@example.com
Any fraud or misuse of a credit card will be reported to the proper authorities along with your IP address and all contact information.
© 2005-2012 AmericanGamingSupply.com - All Rights Reserved.
No content or images on this site may be used for any purposes without the express authorization of the webmaster.